We are happy to invite you to become part of our volunteer family. There are just a few steps to complete before getting more involved as either a Fundamental Volunteer or Fundamental Team Captain:
- Complete and submit the Volunteer Application.
- Attend Volunteer Orientation after being contacted by Coalition staff.
After orientation, our staff will work with you to schedule a volunteer opportunity. For our Fundamental Volunteers, these can take many forms:
- Ongoing Opportunities: Many volunteers choose to give their time on a regular basis, either once per week or once per month. Ongoing opportunities can consist of hosting movie nights for teens, assisting with administrative tasks in our offices, working with children in daycare, and much more.
- One-Time Opportunities: Volunteers that have specific skills or interests like maintenance or event planning can give their time as needed through one-time opportunities.
- Team Captain Opportunities: These volunteers will complete the volunteer process and then organize and recruit for group volunteer activities. Contact Coalition staff at 407.426.1260 to plan an opportunity.