The Coalition has literally hundreds of groups help us out in one way or another each year. From landscaping to serving meals to sorting donations to organizing fun & games for our clients, these groups enrich the lives of our clients in their own way.
Groups range in size from 5 to 500. They come from schools, businesses, just-visiting-Orlando conferences, places of worship, and other nonprofit organizations. Their projects take place every day of the week and take many forms:
- Activity for Residents: Many groups organize activities for our residents, from simple movie and popcorn nights to large carnivals hosted on our campuses.
- Meal Serve: Most of our groups are somehow involved in our Community Meal Serve Program. More information can be found here.
- Capital Improvement Projects: It takes a lot of work to keep our campuses looking good and running well, and these groups make that happen. If your group has a budget to underwrite the cost of an improvement project, please let Coalition staff know!
- Host a Drive: Items such as hygiene products, diapers, and sheets are exclusively donated through community donation drives. More information can be found here.
Interested in bringing a group? Contact Coalition staff and tell us:
- who you are;
- what you would like to do;
- when you would like to do it;
- and if you have a budget.
We will work with you to plan and schedule an activity that will not only engage the members of your group (it is a great bonding opportunity!) but provide essential services to the Coalition!